When you work in organization, you need to proof that you are as employee at there. you have to show to your loan provider, insurance company, and so on. so that, your organization has to write this letter for you. It is usually given by manager directly to the person who request such letter and sent to the applicant separately. Here are the following tips will guide and help you in writing such letter. Include the name of the person for whom you are writing the letter.
- Mention the post in which the person is employed.
- Do not forget to mention the date of inception of employment. This date in most of the cases is different from the date of the letter.
- Mention the amount of salary that he or she is earning.
- When you are given salary monthly or weekly?
- Time duration of employment should also be mentioned.
- Write your name, address, postal code, phone number in the start as well as the name, name of organization of the recipient, if possible.
- Type your letter and print it on quality paper.
- Do not forget to include your signature. If you will not include signatures in the end. It will make proof of employment letter ineffective.
- Letter should be stamped at the company’s name.
- Proofread your letter at least once.
Sample Proof Of Employment Letter:
Dear Sir or Madam:
This letter is to confirm that (Employee’s Name) has been employed full-time by (company name) since (employment date) as (position). Glenn Smith receives a salary of (dollar amount), which is paid bi-weekly, He currently works (number of hours) a week.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the undersigned.
(employer’s phone number)