The employment-verification letter need not be an original document with a wet signature. For example, it may be a printout of a PDF or a photocopy of a hand-signed original.
The job verification letter sample must meet the following criteria :
- On the letterhead of the employer’s organization.
- Hand-signed by the person authorized by the organization to do so.
- Submitted in hard copy at the appointment.
- Include the full name of the authorized user (the applicant for the digital certificate).
- Dated no more than 30 days prior to the ID-proofing appointment.
(Date of Letter)
To whom it may concern :
By this letter, I certify that __________________(Full name of authorized user), employee #______________________________ (optional), is as of this date an active and current employee of ___________________________________ (name of organization).
The authorized user details are as follows:
First Name : _______________________
Middle Initial : _______________________
Last Name : _______________________
Email Address : _______________________
By signing this letter, I attest that I am authorized by ____________________ ( name of organization ) to certify the identity and employment status of the authorized user referenced herein.
(Signature of authorized party)
First Name : __________________
Middle Initial : __________________
Last Name : __________________
Title : __________________
Email Address : __________________
Instructions for obtaining an employment job verification letter sample
- Letter should be typed on company letterhead.
- Letter must be dated.
- Letter must be signed and that person’s title must be listed.
- Letter must include the dates employed.
- Letter must indicate the number of hours per week worked.
- Letter must describe current job duties for position; be as detailed as possible.